Breaking News, World News and Taiwan News.
Q&A: Filing Income Tax in Taiwan as a Foreigner 中文
Bookmark options  Print            Email 
Source: Taipei National Tax Administration, Ministry of Finance Last Update: April 16, 2008
3) Where can foreigners file their income tax returns? 中文

Foreigners should file their income tax returns and pay corresponding taxes to the National Tax Administration responsible for their residential district (based on the address on their Alien Resident Certificate).
Foreigners in Taipei City and Kaohsiung City are required to file income tax returns and pay corresponding taxes to the Taipei National Tax Administration (TNTA) and Kaohsiung National Tax Administration (KNTA). Foreigners living in the rest area are required to file tax returns at the tax administration responsible for their residential district.
<< Prev   Q&A Menu   Next >>
Sitemap | Top Stories | Taiwan | China | Business | Asia | World | Sports | Life | Arts & Leisure | Health | Editorial | Commentary | Travel | Movies | TV Listings
Classifieds | Bookstore | Getting Around | Weather | Guide Post | Student Post | Subscribe | Advertise | About Us | Career | Contact Us
Copyright © 1999 – 2016 The China Post. Breaking news from Taiwan, China and the world.
The China Post  Terms of use