Breaking News, World News and Taiwan News.
Sunday Post Sample PDF
Subscribe Sunday Post
 
 
Elsewhere in China
  Beijing    Hong Kong    Shanghai    
  Tibet    Other    
 
 
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Macau says the female half of a giant panda couple that the Asian gambling hub received as a gift from Beijing has died from kidney failure.
1 Comment
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Asia's richest man is Macau tycoon: report
Macau gambling tycoon Lui Che-woo has replaced Hong Kong multi-billionaire Li Ka-shing as Asia's richest man, according to Bloomberg on Friday.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Macau's gambling revenue jumped 13.5 percent to a record US$38 billion in 2012, official figures showed Wednesday, despite the pace of growth in the world's largest gaming hub slowing from a year earlier.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Gambling revenue growth in Macau, the world's most lucrative casino market, picked up moderately last month after hitting a three-year low, data released Monday showed, as high-rolling gamblers raised their bets at tables in the semiautonomous Chinese city.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Galaxy Macau casino opens to lucrative market
The Galaxy Macau, a multibillion U.S. dollar casino resort complex, opened Sunday as Macau aims to draw a broader mix of visitors than the high-rolling mainland Chinese that have helped the city become the world's most lucrative gambling market.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Macau will give all permanent residents a handout worth about US$375 to address concerns that the city's poor are not benefiting from its booming gambling scene, the government said Thursday.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Ageing tycoon Stanley Ho filed a new lawsuit against relatives Wednesday to keep control of his vast Macau casino empire, the latest chapter in a bitter feud within his sprawling family.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Lawyers for Stanley Ho released three videos Monday that they say show he wants to continue with a lawsuit against family members accused of seizing the tycoon's US$1.6 billion stake in his Macau casino empire.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Macau tycoon Stanley Ho said on television Wednesday that a spat with relatives whom he accused of stealing his US$3.1 billion empire was “resolved.”
Next >
  
1
  
< Prev
   Calendar  
Sitemap | Top Stories | Taiwan | China | Business | Asia | World | Sports | Life | Arts & Leisure | Health | Editorial | Commentary | Travel | Movies | TV Listings
Classifieds | Bookstore | Getting Around | Weather | Guide Post | Student Post | English Courses | Subscribe | Advertise | About Us | Career | Contact Us
Copyright © 1999 – 2014 The China Post. Breaking news from Taiwan, China and the world.
The China Post  Terms of use